Bradford County Woman Accused Of Stabbing Boyfriend
A Bradford county woman is out of jail after being arrested for stabbing her boyfriend in the head.
Katherine Lawhorn, 26, was arrested Saturday night on charges of aggravated battery after she stabbed her boyfriend during a fight.
It happened around 10 p.m. at the First Baptist Church in Hampton.
Officials with the Sheriff's Office said the boyfriend is in stable condition at Shands UF.
Lawhorn was released on a 50-thousand dollar bond.
- Bradford County Woman Stabs Robber in her Home
- Woman stabs boyfriend with screwdriver
- Woman confesses to stabbing boyfriend
- Police: Gainesville Man Accused Of Beating, Stabbing Woman
- Woman Arrested; Awaiting Transport to Bradford County
- Pregnant Woman Arrested For Attacking Boyfriend
- Missing woman's boyfriend arrested, family searching for answers
- Alachua County Man in Jail After Firing Shots at Wife's Boyfriend
- Suspect Accused of Fatally Stabbing Gainesville Man
- Gainesville Man, 47, Accused Of Trying To Stab Brother