City Wants Your Feedback On Spending Millions Of Dollars
The city of Gainesville wants your input on how to spend over two million dollars on housing projects in the community.
Next Tuesday the city of Gainesville will hold a public forum to discuss the 2010-2011 Annual Action Plan.
At the hearing people can weigh in on how money used to help low income residents improve their homes, and how funds for community development block grants should be spent.
Both programs help improve the quality of life in Gainesville and help to drive up property values.
With so much money at stake the city is hoping to get lots of feedback.
The meeting will be held at 6pm at the Thomas Center, next Tuesday.
If you would like to attend the hearing is being held at:
306 N.E. 6th Avenue Gainesville, Florida
- City of Gainesville Wants to Repair Your Roof...For Free!
- 33 Million Dollars Going to Veterans
- 57 Million Dollar Pet Hospital Opens in Gainesville
- North Florida Regional Medical Center Announces $58 Million Dollar Expansion Project
- Gainesville Housing Authority Faces Million Dollar Shortfall
- 2012 AC Budget Proposal Prompts Million Dollar Taxing Decision
- Ribbon Cut on $1 Million Dollar Renovation Project in East Gainesville
- Million Dollar Makeover Complete for 911 Dispatch Center
- Gainesville Bookstores Saving Students Millions of Dollars
- Man Held on Six Million Dollar Bond after Car Chase