Deputies ID Woman's Body Found In Ocala National Forest
Marion County deputies have now identified the woman whose body was found in the Ocala National Forest Thursday afternoon.
Deputies said it was the body of 49-year old Tracy Tooley. Her remains were found next to her gray Chevy Colorado pick-up truck off a private dirt driveway near the intersection of County Road 314 and State Road 40.
Authorities with the Sheriff's Office said an autopsy will be performed on the woman Friday. Results from a toxicology report, which is also being done, could take several weeks.
Tooley's brother reported her missing to the Ocala Police Department on Monday.
- Woman's Decomposing Body Found
- Miami Woman's Body Found in Apartment, Teen Son Questioned
- Deputies: Airport Screeners Find Handgun In Woman's Carry-On Bag
- A Woman's Murder Trial in Ocala
- Kentucky Woman Pleads Guilty in Pregnant Woman's Death
- Diver's Body Found
- Gainesville Woman's Death Ruled Homicide
- Dog Saves Woman's Life
- Suspect Pulls Out Pregnant Woman's Hair Weave
- Investigators Searching For Gainesville Woman's Murderer