Fifth Grade Graduate Overcomes Obstacles, Achieves Success
D'Aisha Porter looks a lot like your average healthy-happy fifth grader, but she stands out.
Porter was diagnosed with Clearcell Sarcoma at the age 11 and since she's been balancing doctors appointments and hospital stays with schoolwork.
Today she celebrated a bright and busy future during Alachua Elementary School's fifth grade graduation.
- Door Represents Obstacles, Freedom for LGBT Community
- Setting Goals, Achieving Success
- Obstacle challenge bringing horses & owners closer together
- School Grades May Not Reflect Grades Actually Earned
- Florida Board of Education Passes 6 Year Achievement Plan
- Young Achievers
- Fifth Case Of Eastern Equine Encephalitis In North Central Florida
- Fifth Case of Eastern Equine Encephalitis Reported in Marion County
- A Lost Treasure On Fifth Avenue
- Fifth Garders On the Move in Newberry