Fifth Grade Graduate Overcomes Obstacles, Achieves Success
D'Aisha Porter looks a lot like your average healthy-happy fifth grader, but she stands out.
Porter was diagnosed with Clearcell Sarcoma at the age 11 and since she's been balancing doctors appointments and hospital stays with schoolwork.
Today she celebrated a bright and busy future during Alachua Elementary School's fifth grade graduation.
- Door Represents Obstacles, Freedom for LGBT Community
- Setting Goals, Achieving Success
- School Grades May Not Reflect Grades Actually Earned
- Florida Board of Education Passes 6 Year Achievement Plan
- Young Achievers
- Overcoming Bullying
- Fifth Garders On the Move in Newberry
- Case of Medicaid Abuse and Fraud Unfolds With Fifth Arrest
- Fifth Grader Absolved of Felony Charges
- A fifth grader is arrested