"He was a good kid"
As deputies investigate the murder, friends of 16-year-old Sebastian Ochsenius are questioning how, and why.
According to friends and classmates, Ochsenius was a normal teenager, a "good kid" who never got into any trouble.
"He had good friends, a good family; he would never get involved with dangerous crimes and stuff," said Kristin MacKay, a senior at Buchholz high School.
Ochsenius finished his sophomore year at Buchholz on June 11, and would be a junior in the fall.
Friends told TV20 Ochsenius was a "family guy," who was working at his father's auto repair shop this summer.
- "He Loved Everything about Being a Soldier," Fallen Hero's Body Returns Home
- Kids Run, Bike, Swim for a Good Cause.
- "Lose For Good" & Donate For The Holidays
- Students/Community Honor Victims of 9/11 with "Good Deed" Marathon
- 155 Bradford County Kids "Shop with a Cop"
- "College For Kids"
- Self Defense "RadKids"
- Bud Chiles Walks "One Million Steps for Florida's Kids"
- Meyer on Rainey: "He's Not With the Team"
- Good Grades For Students May Not Translate Into Good Report Cards For Schools