MDA Summer Camp Shifts To North Central Florida
There are some big changes to the annual summer camp run by the Muscular Dystrophy Association.
After spending the past three years at St. Simon's Island, Georgia, the camp for kids with neuromusuclar diseases will be held at the Orange Springs Retreat Center in Putnam County from July 31st through August 6th.
They are looking for medical staff to help with the kids. The MDA is hoping to find professionals licensed in Florida to dispense medications, log medical concerns, and help as kids arrive and depart. To find out more, go to: www.mda.org/clinics/camp
The annual MDA Jerry Lewis Labor Day Telethon can be seen on TV 20 on September 6th...and this year Lisa Wolf joins David Snyder for the local version of the broadcast.
- Mike Peterson Holds Free Camp, Family Fun Day In North Central Florida
- Dan Cross Keeping Ties to North Central Florida with Basketball Camp
- How Is North Central Florida Impacted by National Propane Shortage?
- Another Case of Meningitis in North Central Florida
- FDLE Raids Three Internet Cafes Across North Central Florida
- North Central Florida Farmers Seeing Profits in Cotton
- North Central Florida Remembers Nelson Mandela
- Home Sales in North Central Florida Rise Significantly Compared to Last Year
- Schools Across North Central Florida Begin FCAT Testing
- North Central Florida Residents Monitor Rising Water Levels Along the Santa Fe