Ocala Man Accused of Fatally Shooting His Wife
Marion County Sheriff's Office Deputies are investigating a fatal shooting at a southwest Ocala house.
Deputies say Robert Duclos, 68, called 911 to report that his wife, Mariella Duclos, 67, had been shot in their house, which is located at 6310 SW 100 Loop.
Robert Duclos told deputies that the shooting was not the result of any kind of argument or domestic dispute.
But, detectives said they believe the shooting involved internal conflict and personal issues.
According to jail records, Robert Duclos was arrested for aggravated battery with a deadly weapon back in 2006.
Check back later for more updates.
- Ocala Wife Accused of Murdering Husband
- Belleview Man Kills His Girlfriend, Shoots His Daughter
- Man Suspected of Shooting Wife Outside Hospital Caught
- Deputies: Man Shoots at Wife in Alcohol-Fueled Dispute
- Suspect Accused of Fatally Stabbing Gainesville Man
- Gainesville Man Accused of Keeping Victims in His Home as Sex Slaves
- Deputies: Man Accused Of Stealing Nearly $50,000 From His Workplace
- Man Guilty in Fatal Marion County Home Invasion Shooting
- Man Found Dead After His Ex-Wife's Body was Discovered
- Ocala Man Beaten by His Son with Sledgehammer and Metal Pipe Dies