Peaceful Paths Reopens
Workers with Peaceful Paths Outreach Center moved into their new 9900 square foot facility last week. The building burned down last year in February. Organizers were able to come up with $150,000 through fundraising to help pay for the construction. The center features new offices, play rooms and a conference room which can be rented out. There will be a ribbon cutting ceremony on June 21st and an open house September 2nd.
- Peaceful Paths Day After The Fire
- Peaceful Paths Breaks Ground for New Building
- Peaceful Paths On The Road To Recovery
- Peaceful Paths Receives $1 Million Donation
- Youth Summit Hopes To Prevent Kids From Going Down The Wrong Path
- Path to Nowhere?
- County Makes Way for Controversial Path Proposal
- Finding the Right Path at Camp
- Peace Ribbon Project
- Cedar Key Landmark Ready To Re-Open