Police: Gainesville Man, 25, Tries To Outrun Cops
A Gainesville man is in jail after trying to outrun police.
The chase began on Friday evening when Corey Grimmage, 25, threw a bag of marijuana out a car window while leading Gainesville police officers on a chase last night.
Grimmage, who doesn't have a driver's license, crashed his car into a utility pole on NE 39th Avenue. He then tried to flee on foot.
He was booked into the Alachua County Jail.
- Police: Man Tries To Elude Cops By Eating Evidence
- Police: Man Tries To Rob Gainesville Liquor Store
- Police: Tampa Man, 73, Robs Three Banks To Pay Mortgage
- Gainesville Man, 47, Accused Of Trying To Stab Brother
- Police: Gainesville Man Attempts To Flee Officers, Hits Police Car
- Police: Gainesville Man Accused Of Beating, Stabbing Woman
- Police Arrest Ocklawaha Man, 81, For Selling Marijuana
- Gainesville Man, 35, Accused Of Having Sex With Young Boy
- Gainesville Man, 21, Drowns In Pool
- Police: Ocala Man Turns Himself In After Shooting