NASA source tells TV20 spacewalk on Dec. 19 will be required to fix cooling problem on ISS.
Michael Bargo sentenced to death for the murder of Seath Jackson.
Report Released on Koppers
Once again the contamination at Cabot Loppers is in the news again. The Florida Department of Health has released a report on the levels of dioxins along the roads in the Stephen Foster neighborhood.
The Florida Department of Health is calling out "inadequate" soil testing near the Koppers Superfund site. State officials released the report after Beazer East, the company that owns the site, opened the area to residents and the media.
The study says the small amounts of dioxin-contaminated soil shouldn't harm adults or children, but recommends continued testing. Scientists say parents should not let their children play in 30 foot wide easement just west of Koppers. A fence was put up to restrict any children from playing in the easement that buffers the site, but the report says soil in the easement has not been cleaned up.
- Koppers Health Reports Open House
- Report Released on Area Schools
- GPD Releases Investigation Report on Officers' Conduct
- FDLE Releases I-75 Traffic Report
- GPD Releases Report on 2007 Shooting Involving Hernandez
- Cabot-Koppers Superfund Site Update
- Cabot Kopper Superfund Site
- New Test Results Show Contamination at Koppers
- Sen. Nelson Supports Cleanup of Kopper Site.
- Gainesville Residents Voice Concerns at Cabot-Kopper Site Meeting