UF Police Investigate Facebook Fraud
The odds are growing every day that you are one of the 400 million people around the world, who use Facebook.
But it can also be a way for sexual predators to find victims.
UF police are investigating a man using the name "Trenton Brungard," who has friend-requested women all over the country.
He told a UF student he worked for United Talent Agency in California and was considering her for a college girls issue of Maxim magazine. So, she sent him some photos of herself.
He asked her to send more photos.. sexually explicit ones.
Police say Brungard threatened the student that if she didn't send the explicit ones, he'd post her contact information... and the photos he did have...on college gossip sites.
- Fraud investigation into hospice suspends Medicaid
- Election Fraud Investigation In Lake City
- Police Look to Facebook to Find Sexual Offenders
- Neighbors create Facebook group keeping others informed on police activity
- Police Investigating Missing Girl's Body Found in Levy County
- Sex Scandal Investigation at Police Dept.
- High Springs Police Department Investigations Continue, Some City Officials Disagree
- FDLE investigating Gainesville Fraternal Order of Police's finances
- FDLE investigating police union president
- Gainesville Police Officer Resigns After An Ongoing Investigation