Union County Correction Officers On Trial Day Two
Three Union county correction officers will soon know their fate as court proceedings wrapped up. The guards are accused of using excessive force on an inmate. A number of people took the stand this afternoon, many of them experts and doctors and officers who worked at the correctional institute when the incident occurred in April 2009.
- Union County Correction Officers On Trial
- Bradford County Corrections Officer Arrested for Attempted Murder
- Unionizing At Marion County Sheriff's Office?
- Zimmerman Trial: Day Two
- Crawford Trial Day Two
- Day Two Of Maranda Martin Trial
- Correctional Officer Charged With Possession of Child Pornography
- Van Poyck Executed for Murder of South Florida Corrections Officer
- Correctional Institute on Lockdown After Officer Attacked
- Putnam Corrections Officer Arrested on Drug Charges