96-Year-Old Woman Brutally Attacked Still Alive
Published July 19th, 2010
The 96-year-old Newberry woman who was attacked inside her home Friday is still alive. Sheriffs deputies say they're investigating a pool of suspects.
- The 96 year old woman from Newberry who was brutally attacked in July, died today...
- 18-Year-Old Suspect is Tased, Arrested After Attacking Police
- Pit Bulls Attack 91-Year-Old Man
- 86 Year-Old Veteran Still Remembers
- Woman Allegedly Shoves 7-Year-Old
- Neighbors Detail House Where 15 Year Old Was Brutally Murdered
- Investigators Search for a Missing 16-year-old
- 13-year-old Gainesville Boy Sends Care Packages to Navy Seals
- Police Officer's 3-year-old Child Drowns
- Bullied 12-year-old Girl Commits Suicide