City Approved Grant Helps Save The Arts
The Gainesville/Alachua County Cultural affairs board is giving the arts a boost.
Today city commissioners voted to pass along over 56 thousand dollars in grants to fifteen agencies that promote the arts in our community.
Each organization will get between one thousand and eight thousand dollars to help with performances, expenses and other costs.
Gainesville Youth Chorus will be getting around six thousand dollars and says the help comes at a critical time.
- Grant Approved for Ocala Building
- Grant Approved To Give High Speed Internet To Rural North Florida Counties
- Deadline Approaches To Save Art And Music Programs
- Saving Energy For Shands, Saving Money for the City
- Local businesses help grant wish
- County Helps Non-Profits Find Grant Money
- Grant Helps School Build New Playground
- Grant Safari Provides Financial Help For Non-Profits
- Spring Arts Festival Helps Fund Scholarships for College Students
- Teacher Brings In Horse To Help Students Create Art