Deputies: Human Trafficking is A Local Problem
Deputies say it's the fastest growing crime in the world, and it isn't just getting to North Central Florida, it's been here.
Earlier this week federal investigators arrested three people with Alachua County ties on human trafficking charges, and it isn't the only area human trafficking investigation underway.
For the full story, you can watch the video on the right.
- Human Trafficking is a Prevalent Problem in North Central Florida
- Deputies bust suspected human trafficking ring in Columbia County
- Human Trafficking Problem
- Woman Charged with Human Trafficking Denies Accusations
- Hawthorne Man Arrested in Connection to Human Trafficking Case
- Speaking Out About Dark Moments, Human Trafficking
- Human Trafficking in Marion County
- Human Trafficking in Gainesville
- Human Trafficking In Alachua County
- Deputies: Teen Kills Father in Domestic Dispute