Murdered Teen's Final Moments
There may not be much to be learned from the anxious 911 call made the night 16-year-old Sebastian Ochsenius was murdered in his home, but it raises questions about how quickly first responders were able to get there.
On Tuesday, the Sheriff's Office released the 911 call made by Boris Ochsenius, moments after his son was shot.
Today we analyzed the time until help arrived, and while the call does not yield any major clues in the case, it does illustrate just how hard it may be to solve.
- Murdered Gainesville Teen's Case Not Cold
- Murdered Teen's Reward Fund
- GPD Officer Saves Teen's Life
- Slain Teen's Brother Not Giving Up
- Teen's Hope In Bone Marrow Transplant
- Teen's Birthday Wish.. Give To Veterans
- Florida Teen's Case Turns Into A Brand
- Feds, Florida Probe Teen's Shooting by Watch Captain
- Alligator Bites Off Swimming Teen's Arm in Florida
- Ocala Teens Slit Mother's Throat, Charged With Attempted Murder