Police ID Man Responsible for Robbery Attempt
Gainesville Police have now identified one of the men responsible for a late night robbery at convenient store earlier this week.
Detectives say 30 year-old Jorey Mann and his accomplice, whom police are still trying to identify, are responsible for the late night robbery at the Southeast Gator Liquor Store off Hawthorne Road Wednesday night.
Mann and the another masked man went into the store armed with a gun and started shooting at the clerk around 9:30pm. Several shots were fired but the owner seen fighting back with a mop was not hurt. Police have spoken to Mann and are hopeful he will turn himself in.
Mann and the other person are facing attempted murder and attempted armed robbery charges.
- Police Review Camera Footage After Attempted Robbery on Santa Fe College Campus
- Police: Gainesville Man Attempts To Flee Officers, Hits Police Car
- Police: Man Attempts To Retrieve Car By Breaking Into Tow Lot
- Attempted Robbery
- Attempted Armed Robbery at Marion Street Café in Lake City
- Ice Cream Truck Driver Escapes Attempted Robbery
- Third Arrest Made in Attempted Best Buy Robbery
- Baseball Bat Saves the Day in Attempted Ocala Gas Station Robbery
- Super Stop Convenience Store Attempted Robbery
- Three Men Gunned Down in Downtown Ocala, Man Believed to be Responsible in Custody