Proposed GRU Budget Includes "Modest" Rate Hike
Gainesville Regional Utilities customers are going to pay more.
The proposed G.R.U. budget for next year is out, and the people in charge are calling the proposed rate hikes "modest." But for some, even modest increases can add up.
For the full story, you can watch the video on the right.
- GRU Budget Proposal Raises Questions
- GRU's Proposed Budget Sees Decrease in Electricity costs/Increase in Water
- GRU staff present proposed budget for FY 2016
- With Additional Hikes Looming, GRU Customers Discuss Energy Costs
- UF Budget Plan Includes Job Cuts
- Students Seek to Stop Loan Interest Rate Hike
- Postal Service considers emergency rate hike
- Florida Supreme Court reviews FPL rate hike
- State Farm Rate Hike?
- Health Insurance Company Requests Third Rate Hike This Month