Nelson Mandela has died.
U.S.D.A Presents Archer With Communities Facilities Grant
City of Archer officials received a grant from the U.S. Department of Agriculture for ninety eight thousand dollars. The money will be used to finish renovating the Archer Community Civic Auditorium which was built in 1937. More than six hundred thousand dollars has been raised so far. Officials expect to open the center at the end of the year.
- VA Grants Extension for Homeless Vets Facility
- Archer Celebrates Grand Opening of Community Center
- USDA Declares Largest Natural Disaster Area Due to Drought
- USDA Visits North Central Florida
- Archer Residents Voice their Concerns on the Archer Braid Trail
- Officials: Flooding presents dangers
- Expert Presents Ideas on Restoring the Gulf Coast
- Plan to House Homeless Vets Presented to Vets for the First Time
- Short on Present Donations
- Man Steals Christmas Presents for Mother