An Amber Alert was issued for a little girl at one-thirty this morning by the Tallahassee police department and was resolved in Columbia County.
22 year-old Herley Davis III took the daughter of Shantracia Tucker after the two had a violent argument. Davis drove about one hundred miles east of Tallahassee with one year-old Naveah Tucker when he stopped for breakfast at a Cracker Barrell in Lake City.
An employee recognized Davis and the little girl from the morning news and contacted the Lake City police department. The girl was not harmed and was reunited with her family in the parking lot of the restaurant.
- Amber Alert Ends in Jacksonville as Child's Body is Found
- Amber Alert Issued For A Four-Year-Old Marion County Boy
- Amber Alert
- From Amber Alert Victim to Murder Suspect
- Amber Alert Update
- Putnam County Murder and National Amber Alert
- Amber Alert Cancelled
- Amber Alert Issued for Hillsborough County Teen
- Jury Seated for Amber Wright
- UF's Large Animal Hospital Puts Out Horse Owner Alert: "Bad EPM Drug"