Child Abuse Cases In Levy County
Levy County Sheriff's deputies have made several arrest over the past few weeks in child abuse cases. David Knutson and Cathy Speer of Bronson were arrested on August 16th for child neglect.
Their home was in deplorable living conditions and unsafe for their three month old baby and three other children. According to detectives, they found garbage, rotten food, soiled diapers and roaches all over the home.
Over the weekend deputies arrested James Saucedo and Donna Scott for child abuse. Saucedo is accused of beating Scott's ten year old son with a wooden back scrubber. According to an arrest report, Scott checked out the injuries but failed to notify authorities.
- Officials Admit Mistake in Child Abuse Case
- School bus video captures alleged child abuse
- Mother fights for footage of apparent child abuse
- Single Car Crash In Levy County Kills Child, Injures 5 Others
- Levy County man charged with child pornography
- 20 dogs in Levy County cruelty case in need of homes
- Child Abuse Prevention Task Force educates people about child safety
- Levy County Abuse
- Woman Charged With Child Abuse, After Suffocating 2-Month-Old Baby
- Lake City Man Arrested for Child Abuse