Levy County SpringBoard
The start of a new school year in Levy County means the beginning of their new program. Starting this year, schools in Levy County will be using a new curriculum called SpringBoard. It will become a part of Language Arts classes for students in grades 6-10. The goal of this program is to prepare students for college level courses and train their minds for critical thinking.
The program can be described as a very engaging, research based approach to learning that is fun for both teachers and students. SpringBoard is meant to challenge students now, so they're prepared in the future.
- Levy County Sheriff's Office On Board With New Age Technology
- Huge Addition To Alachua County's Public Lands, Levy Prairie
- Alachua County School Board to Approve Weeklong Thanksgiving Break
- School board & city to come up with stormwater plan in lieu of paying fees
- School board approves $6.2 million for middle-high project
- Levy County Animal Services Takes 15 Dogs In For Animal Cruelty-- But Are Conditions Any Better There?
- Body Found in Levy County has Been Identified
- Levy County Public Safety Expo
- School Board Considers Longer Thanksgiving Holiday
- Gilchrist Sheriff-Elect and Board Face Lawsuit