New Bus Route, New Possibilities
Gainesville's Regional Transit system introduced two new routes that coincided with the start of UF and Santa Fe College's fall semester.
Route 23 runs from the Oaks Mall along Fort Clark Blvd to Santa Fe College.
It cycles every fifty minutes and has the potential to cut students commute time in half.
Santa Fe says they've been lobbying for the increase service for almost ten years.
RTS funded the expansion with the help of a federal grant and created the new route.
- New Bus Routes Boost Local Business
- New School Bus Routes Have Parents Concerned
- Bus System May Cut Routes
- Citizens Ask County Commissioners for Expansion of Bus Routes
- RTS Bus Route Changes from June 22 to June 30
- Changes to RTS Bus Routes
- RTS Bus Route Changes
- New Wing, New Possibilities For Patients
- New Flight Routes Coming Soon
- County OK's Bump Up In Pay for Possible New County Manager