Somber Anniversary Nears - The Gainesville Murders
Nearly 20 years have passed since 5 college students were killed in Gainesville. The tragedy would become known as the Gainesville Murders. Following the news, fear spread throughout the community. Danny Rolling was executed in 2006 for the crimes.
Sonja Larson, Christina Powell, Christa Hoyt, Manuel Taboada and Tracy Paules were the young people who lost their lives. They have been remembered ever since in the community. TV20 revisits the tragedy two decades later.
To see that report, click on the video to your right.
- 9/11 Anniversary Being Marked with Somber Tributes
- Gainesville Police Investigating Fourth Murder this Year Near Southern Pines Apartments
- Gainesville Runners Remember Boston Marathon Victims on One Year Anniversary of Bombings
- Happ Executed Nearly Three Decades After Murder of Angela Crowley
- On Third Day of O'Quinn Murder Trial: Defendant's Father Comes Near Perjury
- Body Found Near Gainesville Airport
- Gainesville City Commissioners Near End of Budget Discussions
- Plane Goes Down Near Gainesville Regional Airport
- Woman Murdered in SE Gainesville
- Murder Trail Ends In Gainesville