Shooting at Arapahoe HS in Littleton just south of Denver; at least 2 shot.
Florida Back to Work Program Hopes for Extension
The Florida Back To Work Program is a federally funded initiative designed to put people back to work. While it has helped many people find work and get back on their feet, it is set to end the 30th of this month.
Florida is estimated to have spent 20 of the 200 million dollars awarded towards the program. It was only meant to last until the end of the federal fiscal year, unless congress votes to extend it. Governor Charlie Crist has sent a letter requesting the extension and representatives from Florida will be attending congress next week in Washington to push for it as well.
- Local Summer Program Hopes To Keep Teens Out Of Trouble
- Summer Program Hopes To Keep Kids Out of Trouble
- New Program Hopes To Keep Drunk Drivers Off The Road
- Williston School Hopes "3D" Program Will Improve Reading Skills
- High Hopes for UF's Pediatric Brain Tumor Program
- Anti-Butt Program Hopes To Keep Gainesville Streets Clean
- High Springs Police Officer Back at Work
- $200M To Get Floridians Back To Work
- "Back to Work" ends, but the job opportunities continue...
- Escaped Work Release Inmate Back In Custody