Football Season, Driving Sales
As the Gators and their fans gear up for their season opener, some local store owners are just as excited. Gators Plus store manager Christina Rodenwoldt said her store plans their entire year around football season. Indiana resident Tim Sousley said he has planned for a while to come to Gainesville for a Gator game.
"We've been saving. We got the hotel reservations and everything end of May, first of June," said Sousley.
To see more on Sousley's trip and how football season drives business, watch the video to your right.
- With Start of Football Season, Comes Police Crackdown on Drunk Driving
- Answers To Hurricane Season, Just A Click Away
- End of 2012 Atlantic Hurricane Season, Doesn't Mean an End to Recovery in Lake City
- It's Flea Season, Are Your Pets Prepared?
- Traffic Test Drives Down Sales
- Hurricane Season Brings Increased Rain and Dangerous Driving Conditions
- Gator Football Player Arrested For Driving Under The Influence
- UF Student Football Ticket Sales Witness Dry Spell
- Pickup Trucks Drive US Auto Sales to 3-Year High
- Number of Fan Ejections at UF Football Game Hits Season High