Gator WR Rainey Arrested For Dating Violence
University of Florida wide receiver Chris Rainey was arrested early Tuesday morning charged with "Aggravated Stalking Dating Violence."
According to a police report, Rainey had called the victim, at approximately 10:30pm Monday night, and the victim didn't answer. Then he texted her, "You don't care about me." The alleged victim told Rainey to go to bed and leave her alone. He came over and continued calling and texting her, prompting her to text back "I will not open the door." Then Rainey replied, "I'm here and I will bust out the window."
The woman texted Rainey back that she was calling the cops.
At approximately 11:45pm, Rainey texted the victim, "Don't Go to sleep," according to the arrest report.
At approximately 12:20am, police say he texted her "Time To Die B____..."
Rainey was taken into custody by Gainesville Police around 3:15am, Tuesday morning.
- Teenagers Hope to Curb Dating Violence
- Chris Rainey Dropped from Steelers After Arrest
- UF Football Player Chris Rainey Arrested
- Man Offers Gator Football Ticket in Exchange for Date With Daughter
- Before Arrest, Hernandez No Stranger to Violence
- Judge Denies Zimmerman Deffense Motion to Push Back Trial Date
- Scott Resets Execution Date of Thomas Knight
- Miller's Missed Court Date
- EBT Expiration Date?
- Satchel's Pizza Sets Reopen Date