Gilchrist County Murder Investigation Continues
A new investigator has been assigned to the murder case in Gilchrist County for local farmer Archie Kelly known by friends as "junior". Kelly was murdered in his home in November of 2008, by what investigators believe was an intruder looking for money.
While investigators continue to sift through old evidence and search for anything new, Junior's best friend Mildred Culpepper keeps hoping and praying that whoever did this will pay. If anyone has any information regarding Junior Kelly's murder, please contact the Gilchrist County Sheriff's office at (352)463-3410.
- Arrest made in Gilchrist County murder case
- Gilchrist County Woman Murdered
- Man Behind Bars For Gilchrist County Murder
- Investigation Continues In The Death Of A Marion County Man
- Columbia County Murder Investigation
- Gilchrist Sheriff's Office Investigates Possible Santa Fe Drowning
- Investigation Continues
- Williston Fatal Shooting Investigation Continues
- Meet the Field to Become the Next Gilchrist County Sheriff
- Gilchrist County Man Found Dead