A Grand Jury Says Former Columbia County Sheriff's Employees Commit Grand Theft
The squeeze is on two Columbia County Sheriff's employees after they were accused of stealing or mis-placing nearly three thousand dollars from the evidence room. The women have been fired.
A Columbia County grand jury have been investigating since late May and the details of what the women are accused of stealing have been released in a presentment.
- Marion County Sheriff's Office responds to grand jury's recommendations
- Grand jury: "Blair is lax and incompetent"
- Animal Rescue Operator Arrested for Grand Theft
- Charles Smith Accused of Grand Theft
- Lowe's Employee Arrested for Grand Retail Theft
- Former Marion County Sheriff's deputy killed in crash
- Multi-State Retail Theft Crime Ring Bust in Marion County
- Columbia County Inmates Shot by Gunman
- Violent Criminal Organization In Columbia County Arrested
- Deputies: string of burglaries span four counties