A Grand Jury Says Former Columbia County Sheriff's Employees Commit Grand Theft
The squeeze is on two Columbia County Sheriff's employees after they were accused of stealing or mis-placing nearly three thousand dollars from the evidence room. The women have been fired.
A Columbia County grand jury have been investigating since late May and the details of what the women are accused of stealing have been released in a presentment.
- Columbia County Sheriff's Employee Accused Of Stealing $100,000
- Former Sheriff's Employee Is Active KKK Member
- Raises For Levy County Sheriff's Employees
- New Evidence of Bad Behavior in Levy County Sheriff's Employee
- Columbia County Sheriff's Position Up For Grabs
- Lowe's Employee Arrested for Grand Retail Theft
- Sheriff's Office Investigates Employee For Misappropriation Of Funds
- NAACP Says Sheriff's Office Is Guilty of Discrimination
- Former Alachua Co. Sheriff's Sergeant Charges Dropped
- Alachua County Sheriff's Office Saves Woman from Pasco County