Halloween Stores "Popping Up" in Town
With Halloween just around the corner, some unique stores are "popping up" in town. Halloween Megastore just opened it's doors two weeks ago to cater to all the costume shoppers. It's whats called "pop-up retail" because it pops up during periods of high demand, and disappears when that demand is gone.
Retailers and Consumers can benefit from these temporary stores. Promotions manager for Halloween Megastore, Kenny Keelan, says "people are going to spend money on Halloween, especially in a college town." The store has 7,000 square feet of costumes and treasures fit for any costume idea.
- Gainesville Man "Picks Up" a 14 year old Girl
- "Talk of the Town" Needs Help
- "Bong Ban," in Florida Doesn't Change Much for Store-owners
- Elections Office Will Not Move to Former "Big Lots" Store as Planned
- Pecan Prices Popping
- Man Arrested in Standoff Says He Was Just 'Popping Off the Gun'
- Pop Tart Bill Gains Momentum in Florida
- Shoppers look for costumes for Halloween.
- HALLOWEEN SEX OFFENDERS
- Halloween Events