Mayors Letter To The City Concerning Dove
With only two days to go, city leaders, law enforcement and residents are taking security measures very seriously if Pastor Jones goes forward with burning the Koran. The city is on high alert and at wednesday's city commission meeting, the mayor kicked off the session with some very serious words.
Gainesville city mayor Craig Lowe read a letter addressed to the citizens of Gainesville. In it he calls for everyone to do their part to keep the community safe this weekend and to not react with violence.
- City Plan Board Grants Church Permit to Buy Dove World Outreach's Land
- The City of Hampton Gets A New City Council and Mayor
- Downtown Business Owners Send Letter To City, Opposing Free Parking Elimination
- Residents Concerned About City Rezoning Plans
- Biomass Concerns Dominate Candidate Forum for Gainesville City Commission
- Turkey Creek Residents Take Biomass Noise Concerns to Alachua City Commission
- Proposed City Ordinance Has Business Owners Concerned
- MAYOR BRADDY PROPOSING CITY MEETINGS TIME LIMIT
- City Commissioner Craig Lowe to Run for Mayor
- Gainesville Mayor Delivers State of City Address