Mayors Letter To The City Concerning Dove
With only two days to go, city leaders, law enforcement and residents are taking security measures very seriously if Pastor Jones goes forward with burning the Koran. The city is on high alert and at wednesday's city commission meeting, the mayor kicked off the session with some very serious words.
Gainesville city mayor Craig Lowe read a letter addressed to the citizens of Gainesville. In it he calls for everyone to do their part to keep the community safe this weekend and to not react with violence.
- City Plan Board Grants Church Permit to Buy Dove World Outreach's Land
- Downtown Business Owners Send Letter To City, Opposing Free Parking Elimination
- Proposed City Ordinance Has Business Owners Concerned
- Turkey Creek Residents Take Biomass Noise Concerns to Alachua City Commission
- Biomass Concerns Dominate Candidate Forum for Gainesville City Commission
- City Commissioner Craig Lowe to Run for Mayor
- Gainesville Mayor Delivers State of City Address
- Gainesville Mayor Looks Back, As City Prepares For Changes
- Gainesville Mayor Craig Lowe Delivers Sate of the City Address
- Gainesville Mayor Describes City as Strong but Struggling in Address