Quran Burning Suspended, But Not Canceled
A misunderstanding led to yet another change of direction in a day filled with drama at the Dove World Outreach Center. Pastor Terry Jones feels he was lied to about an agreement that was made between him and Imam Muhammad Musri. Now the Quran- burning may still happen and Jones has reportedly set a 24- hour deadline to get things cleared up.
- U.N. Workers Killed in Protest of Quran Burning in Gainesville
- Seven Killed in Afghan Protests Over Quran Burning
- Local Wildfires Keep Burn Ban in Effect: Clay County Blaze Now Burning
- Health Policy Cancellations: New Blow for Administration
- Airlines cancel hundreds of flights as hurricane hits U.S.
- Third Annual Gator Fly-In Cancelled
- Amber Alert cancelled for missing Citrus County children
- Downtown Countdown Cancelled
- City Elections Could Be Cancelled
- Levy County Cancels Private "Labor Day Extravaganza" Citing Safety Concerns