Break in at Ocala Recycling Center- Fourth Time This Year
For the second time in two months, Ocala Recycling was broken into early Monday morning.
But this time, the manager of the center caught the robber red handed.
He was dressed like one of the center's workers, wearing a blue hard hat and earmuffs he picked up at a work station. He also wore a dust mask.
K-9 units found 23-year-old Rudolph Robinson of Ocala hiding in a crane on the property.
Robberies are not uncommon at Ocala Recycling. Police records show there have been four burglaries at the facility this year alone.
According to police, on August 21st robbers broke into the center and got away with over 10 thousand pounds of copper, worth an estimated $33 thousand dollars.
Rudolph Robinson was taken to the Marion County Jail.
- Man Charged for Recycling Center Burglary
- Curb- Side Recycling Coming to Ocala
- New Trauma Center Opens in Ocala
- Gainesville Police Investigating Fourth Murder this Year Near Southern Pines Apartments
- Organization breaks down boundaries one climb at a time
- Water Main Break, Dealing With The Aftermath
- Ocala Trauma Center Fights to Stay Open
- One Class at a Time: Meet December 13' Winner Judith Weaver
- Unidentified child's face being seen for the first time
- Gas main break causes evacuation of Churchill Square in Ocala