Clifford Miller's Last Stop
Seven people shot, two dead. Five sent to the hospital. A friend of Miller's says, she could have been another.
On Monday, 22-year-old Shemedra Carter was visiting her niece, when she got a text message from her sister saying Miller had pulled up to her house, looking for her.
Carter says, Miller eventually left, and about ten minutes later, shot himself.
"My sister called me and I knew it was important, and she was just crying, saying he just shot somebody, I heard the gun shot around the corner," Carter said Friday.
"I praise the Lord that I wasn't at the house that day, I know he wasn't coming to tell me no story," she added.
- Miller's Missed Court Date
- Jurors Hear Frantic 911 Call and Victim's Last Words In Austin Jones Murder Trial
- Bravo Trial Day 10: Last Text From Aguilar's Phone
- Muschamp's Last Stand: Gators Fall to FSU
- Tim Tebow's Last Game In The Swamp
- Hotel Sales Up from Last Year's Gatornationals
- Sales Tax Holiday's Last Day
- Emotional Goodbye, Alachua County Commission Chair's Last Meeting
- Stop Children's Cancer Raises Awareness for Pediatric Cancer
- Florida Football Challenged Once Again to Stop Steve Spurrier's Offense