College Students Linked In
The social networking site that boasts more than 80 million professional members, LinkedIn is now catering to college students with, "Career Explorer."
"Taking their own profile, so they can take their major, their interests, and ultimately a job that they may think they want to do, see what that path would be, to an end career," said Amy Thompson, Campus Recruiting Leader for PWC, one of the largest employer of college grads in the U.S. and co-creator of "Career Explorer."
Launched at NYU on October 4th, "Career Explorer" allows users to search possible careers, and network with professionals working in those fields.
- College Students Trying to Keep Up with Rising Textbook Prices
- UF Scholarship for First Generation College Students Gets Coaches Support
- Santa Fe College President Putting Students and Employees First During Budget Process
- College Students Return to Gainesville
- Students of Haitian Decent May Be Forced Out of College
- College Student Turns Part-Time Job Into Her Own Company.
- Santa Fe College Students Get a Ticket to Ride...
- Colleges Losing Engineering Students, UF Responds
- Santa Fe College Dealing With Student's Kidnapping
- East Side Student Assistance hopes to send four kids to college