Dixie County Car Dealership May Shut Down After Former Employee Steals Thousands
Ashley O'steen worked for Dixie County Chevy from February 2007 to July 2009 when she was let go. After the owner, Oscar Valdez, notices discrepancies in the businesses finances, he hired a private accountant to go through the books. The accountant discovered over 500,000 dollars from the car dealership.
O'steen turned herself in yesterday to the Dixie County Jail and is currently out on 5,000 bond.
For further details watch the video to the right.
- Wild Waters May Shut Down
- Oil Spill Could Reach Cedar Key; Clamming Business May Be Forced to Shut Down
- Casinos in Florida May Soon Shut Down
- Stolen Car Shuts Down Traffic
- Columbia County Sheriff's Employee Accused Of Stealing $100,000
- I-75 Shut Down in Both Directions After Tractor Trailer Overturns
- Semi-Tanker Accident Temporarily Shuts Down I-75 In Columbia County
- Three Marion County Web Cafés Forced to Shut Down
- A Grand Jury Says Former Columbia County Sheriff's Employees Commit Grand Theft
- Car Crash in Dixie County; Two Men Airlifted to Shands