Dixie County Car Dealership May Shut Down After Former Employee Steals Thousands
Ashley O'steen worked for Dixie County Chevy from February 2007 to July 2009 when she was let go. After the owner, Oscar Valdez, notices discrepancies in the businesses finances, he hired a private accountant to go through the books. The accountant discovered over 500,000 dollars from the car dealership.
O'steen turned herself in yesterday to the Dixie County Jail and is currently out on 5,000 bond.
For further details watch the video to the right.
- Chiefland man steals truck from Ford dealership
- Marion County man arrested after stealing a pizza delivery car
- Wild Waters May Shut Down
- Casinos in Florida May Soon Shut Down
- Oil Spill Could Reach Cedar Key; Clamming Business May Be Forced to Shut Down
- Stolen Car Shuts Down Traffic
- I-75 Shut Down in Both Directions After Tractor Trailer Overturns
- Bradford County Schools shut down after bomb threat
- Putnam County animal shelter temporarily shut downs following outbreak
- Marion County Humane Society receives three dogs from a recently shut down meat farm in South Korea