Facebook Privacy Breach
A Wall Street Journal investigation released Monday, found that many Facebook applications transmit users’ personal information to advertisers and data companies.
Facebook has said it is taking steps to “dramatically limit” the exposure of personal details via apps using its platform, and some of the largest apps were temporarily shut down, but the problem isn't going to be fixed overnight.
- No Privacy When Telling On Your Teacher
- Protecting Privacy
- Personal Information Accessed in FLDOE Security Breach
- Data Breach At Jimmy John's Sandwich Shops, 2 In Gainesville
- Data Breach Affects Two Gainesville Jimmy Johns Locations
- Security Breach at the University of Florida
- Anthem data breach affecting NCF residents
- Neighborhood flooded after construction breach
- Shands Computer Stolen; Thousands Receive Letter of Information Breach
- Publix Warns Shoppers About Facebook Scam