Friday Preps for Noche de Gala
Its one of the biggest fund raising events in North Central Florida, and a lot of work went into the event to make it happen.
The Sebastian Ferrero Foundation's Noche de Gala is raising funds to build a Children’s Hospital in Gainesville.
TV20's Dan Larkin tells us how crews are preparing for the special event.
For the third year in a row, Keith Watson's company will be producing the huge event, and with 1000 guests expected at the Besilu collection horse farm in Micanopy, Watson admits getting everything ready is a little nerve wracking.
Overseeing everything from making sure the dancers were in step...to the table top decorations being perfect and one headline performer says he volunteered because the cause is personal.
- 7th annual 'Noche de Gala' prep underway
- 2013 Noche de Gala Raises Millions
- Noche de Gala Preparations Underway
- Noche De Gala Raises Money For Sebastian Ferrero Foundation
- 5th Annual Noche de Gala Raises Funds for Kids
- Looking Back at Noche de Gala 2012
- Sebastian Ferrero Foundation Hosts Noche De Gala Preview
- Noche de Gala Celebrates With "Enchanted" Evening
- Kickoff to "Noche De Gala 2011"
- 7th Annual Noche De Gala Has Guests "Amped"