High Springs Will Spend Thousands to Fire City Manager
The High Springs City Manager said he never saw it coming. The city commission wants him out and they're willing to spend potentially thousands of taxpayer's dollars to do so. To some, the commission's decision to fire has become a budget issue. High Springs Mayor William Coughlin surprised many in a routine city commission meeting last month when he made a motion to fire city manager Jim Drumm. It's a motion that carried 4-1. In an afternoon meeting Tuesday, the decision came closer to realization.
To see more on this report, watch the video to your right.
- High Springs City Manager Defends Changes For Police Department
- Commissioners in High Springs Interview Candidates for City Manager
- High Springs City Manager Resigned
- Should High Springs Spend Money on Drug Informants? Sheriff Says No
- Thousands visit Downtown High Springs
- City of Dunnellon fires city manager
- New High Tech Traffic Management System Will Keep Children Safer
- Williston City Manager Fired
- Hawthorne's City Manager Fired
- High Springs Chief Fired Up