Logistics Program at Columbia County Highschool
Columbia County Highschool started a logistics program this year to train students for jobs that will open in 2015 with Lake City's inland port.
The inland port will serve as a hub for trade and is expected to create 2500 jobs in Columbia County.
- Columbia County Logistics Program Needs More Funds
- Trenton Highschool Football Team Off To State Championship
- Fourth of July Celebrations in Lake City
- Violent Criminal Organization In Columbia County Arrested
- Columbia County Inmates Shot by Gunman
- Columbia HS student suspended for flying flag
- Sports Overtime: High School Football Roundup
- Sports Overtime: High School Football Roundup- Week Three
- Woman Leads 3 County High Speed Chase
- School Districts Faced With Tough Budgets, Even Tougher Decisions