Miller Family Speaks Out
The family of 24-year-old Clifford Miller speaks out for the first time since the East Gainesville shootings.
Miller Family Statement:
"We cannot attempt to understand how Clifford junior became so disconnected with reality, that he was able to harm those he loved most. We are extremely sorry for the pain and grief ripping the Gainesville community, and we can only hope that time will begin to heal the wounds so deep. Six families including ours, have been affected by this unthinkable horrific act. Please continue to pray for all families involved, as the community rely on our faith to heal"
- Family Speaks Out on Inmate Death in Ocala
- Deadly Crash Victims' Family Speaks Out
- Family of High Springs Murder Victims Speak Out
- "A Pillar in the Community." A Fire Victim's Family Speaks Out
- Family of Murdered Four Year Old Speaks Out
- Friends and Family of 1st Grader Killed on I-75 Speak Out
- Family Speaks Out On Double-Murder Suicide In Palatka
- Family of 20 Year Old Sentenced to Death Speaks Out
- Family Speaks Out Against Taser Use
- Victim's family speaks out about Gainesville standoff