Music Festival Brings Money And Some Trouble To Area
They sometimes get a bad rap, but they bring in big bucks.
Music lovers are descending upon Gainesville for The Fest.
It's a three day, mostly punk rock, music event that features over 300 bands at fifteen different venues.
Law enforcement is preparing for the influx of people, especially after what Gainesville's Police Department is calling a mini-riot last year.
For more information on the event visit The Fest 9.
- New Year's Eve Brings Music, Money to Gainesville
- Bring Some Warmth Campaign
- SVTA may face more money troubles
- American Fresh Farms Could bring 400 Jobs to Area
- Zucchini festival brings community closer together
- Local hotels bring in more money this week
- Area Law Enforcement Officers Raise Money For Special Olympics
- Suspect Uses Counterfeit Money at Fourth of July Festival
- Barbecue Festival Held To Raise Scholarship Money For Students
- Stage Collapses at a Music Festival in Miami