National Water Conservation Tour Visits Ocala
A tour bus traveling the country made a pit stop in Ocala today, but the bus didn't have rock stars inside. The latest in bathroom technology was on display as part of the Responsible Bathroom Water Conservation Tour.
American Standard sponsored the tour which gave visitors demonstrations of the latest water saving toilets, faucets, and shower heads. The tour also showed people how they can save money on their water bill by making a few small changes. A water saving shower head can save a family of four anywhere from 40 to 96 dollars a year and nearly 12 thousand gallons of water. Other tips like turning the water off while brushing your teeth or shaving also can save thousands of gallons of water per year.
- UF Study Shows Smart Forestry Techniques Can Help Conserve Water
- GRU Water Conservation
- Vice Presidential Hopeful, Paul Ryan Makes Victory Tour Stop in Ocala
- A Tour of Ocala's Most Haunted Places
- Heart of Florida Tours Ocala
- FL Lt. Governor Carlos Lopez-Cantera Visits Ocala Business Owners
- Cliff Stearns Visits Ocala Solar Company
- Ann Romney Visits Ocala
- Biden Visits Ocala
- Conservative Justices Question Insurance Mandate