North Central Florida Woman Dives in Caves Around the World
Jill Heinerth grew up in Canada and had her first dive at 16-years old. Now 45, she is an underwater explorer and filmmaker. Heinerth is one of few women in history to five as deep as 450 ft into the caves, and if that isn't amazing in itself, she even films her underwater adventures.
Heinerth lives in High Springs with her husband Robert. When she's not filming underwater documentaries, she spends her days swimming at Ginnie Springs and teaching diving lessons. Heinerth says she knows the dangers of diving the deep depths she goes, but it's a passion worth taking the risk.
- Earthquake Felt Half Way Around the World Causing Aftershocks in North Central Florida
- Wildfires Around North Central Florida
- "Relay for Life" around North Central Florida
- North Central Florida Remembers Nelson Mandela
- North Central Florida Celebrates The 2014 World Cup
- Three More Signings Around North Central Florida
- High School Sports around North Central Florida: Tuesday January 8 Edition
- High School Sports Around North Central Florida: Friday Edition
- North Central Floridians React to Egyptian Crisis
- Woman Dies on Fla. Keys Dive Trip