State Training Required For 9-1-1 Dispatchers
The state of Florida passed a law in July that all 9-1-1 workers must be certified through a state approved course that is 232 hours long.
Alachua County's training program was recently approved by the state and their classes for the certification start Monday.
- Local 9-1-1 dispatcher best in nation
- 911 dispatcher in training helps deliver baby
- High Springs 9-1-1 Transition; talk with City Commissioner Barnas
- 9-1-1 callers save time, while Marion County saves money
- Fake 9-1-1 Call Did NOT Work for Wanted Man
- Problems with 9-1-1 System
- Investigation Results Back on Unnoticed 9-1-1 Call
- Million Dollar Makeover Complete for 911 Dispatch Center
- Increase in Job Openings for 911 Dispatchers
- 911 dispatchers in Alachua Co. implement program for mental illness