Teen's Hope In Bone Marrow Transplant
14-year-old Anh Pham lives in Orlando, but is in Gainesville for the next two months for treatment at Shands Children's Hospital.
"I have a sickness called thalassemia," said Pham.
Born with the blood disorder, Pham wasn't diagnosed with Thalassemia until she was ten years old.
"It just means that my bone marrow doesn't produce that much blood," she said.
Doctors decided a bone marrow transplant would help treat Pham, who has a severe case of the disease.
- NCF Couple "Pays It Forward" As Grandson Undergoes Bone Marrow Transplant
- Child With Leukemia Looking for Bone Marrow Donor
- GPD Officer Saves Teen's Life
- Murdered Gainesville Teen's Case Not Cold
- Slain Teen's Brother Not Giving Up
- Murdered Teen's Reward Fund
- Murdered Teen's Final Moments
- Teen's Birthday Wish.. Give To Veterans
- Florida Teen's Case Turns Into A Brand
- Feds, Florida Probe Teen's Shooting by Watch Captain