A Tour of Ocala's Most Haunted Places
Halloween has come and gone, but in Ocala ghost enthusiasts can visit the many places said to be haunted year round.
We visited one of Ocala's oldest cemeteries, Greenwood. Some graves date back more than one hundred years.
Locals say some of the dead are still very much alive, haunting their final resting place.
We also visited the Seven Sisters Inn, on Fort King Street. This home is said to be one of the most haunted. Locals say spirits are active, walking down the hallways, speaking and flickering lights.
Tours of the cities most haunted places are available through out the year.
Visit ocalaghostwalks.com or call (352)690-7933.
- Ocala City Manager Talks about Ocala's Future
- 'Light Up Ocala' Turns On For 30th Year
- Ocala's Kentucky Derby Connections
- Ocala's PJ Williams Wins Defensive MVP In FSU National Championship Win
- Inside of Ocala's Aircraft Rescue & Fire Fighting Training
- Ocala's Winter Wonderland
- Ocala's Culinary Combat
- Ocala's New Roads to Be Named
- Ocala's New Fire Chief Meets City Council
- Ocala's New Power Plant