DeLaney and Scott Talk Alachua County Politics 11/17/10
Alachua County Commissioner Paula DeLaney has apologized to a political opponent for publicizing his property tax records at a meeting Tuesday night.
Joining Republican strategist Ward Scott during a TV 20 Political Spotlight forum, DeLaney explained that she singled out former city commissioner Ed Braddy because he is an outspoken critic of county spending.
- Political Talk Show Moves Online Following Radio Station Format Change
- Governor Rick Scott gives Alachua County Schools over $1 million
- Superintendent talks budget
- Chad Scott: Alachua's new Chief of Police
- Governor Scott honors young entrepreneurs at UF's Innovation Hub
- Alachua County Democratic Party Wants Alachua County Democratic Black Caucus Charter Revoked
- Visitors Can Talk to Alachua County Jail Inmates from their Living Rooms
- Talks of selling the public library in Marion County
- Florida lawmakers talk water pollution problems in Levy County
- Rodney Long talks About Food Insecurity In Alachua County