Victims Identified After Double Murder
The two people found shot to death Thursday night have been identified. The victims are Sharon Norman and Anthony Hall, both of Gainesville. Deputies responded to a 911 call Thursday night just before 9:00pm Thursday night, after a passerby noticed a vehicle parked at the side of the road with its emergency flashers on. The caller also told dispatchers that a woman was slumped over the steering wheel, and a man was lying in a nearby ditch.
Both victims apparently had been shot, according to an Alachua County Sheriff’s spokesperson.
At this time, deputies have not identified any suspects, and the killer remains on the loose.
Anyone that may have had contact with either of these victims is asked to call Detective Randy Enos at 352-367-4174. Also, by providing information that leads to an arrest and seizure of a firearm is eligible for a $1,000 cash reward through the Alachua County Gun Bounty Program.
WCJB TV20 will have more information as it develops.
- Gilchrist County Sheriff's deputies identify victims in double homicide
- Murder Suspect Arrested, Victim Identified
- Last Three Victims Identified in I-75 Crash
- Levy County Stab Victims Identified
- Murder Suspect Identified
- Family Speaks Out On Double-Murder Suicide In Palatka
- Double Murder In SW Alachua County
- Live From Double Murder Scene in Alachua County
- Investigators asking public for help in double-murder
- William Happ Executed for 1986 Murder, Issues Apology to Victim's Family