It was a contentious election, that brought out the voters. About half of the registered voters in north central went to the polls. According to Florida Election Watch, Florida had over five million voters show up to the polls.
Columbia County turnout was at 48 percent, Dixie at 53 percent, Gilchrist at 51 percent, Levy at 52 percent, and Alachua County at 49 percent.
- Marion Co. Primary Election Results are In, Low Voter Turnout Disappoints Candidates
- Voter turnout raises questions for at-large run-off election
- Low voter turnout prompts change
- Voter turnout expected to be higher
- North Central Florida Early Voting Turnout
- Low turnout for protest in wake of Dentmond's shooting, death
- Early voting turnout heavy
- Newberry election underway, officials hopeful for bigger turnout
- Voter Registration Deadline Draws Future Voters
- Early voter claims voter fraud at polls